We are pleased to invite you to submit research papers in the 6th International Workshop Entrepreneurship, Culture, Finance and Economic Development - ECFED 2018 - organized by the Cátedra PYME of University of Cantabria at Santander (Cantabria, Spain) to bring together PhD students and experts involved in Entrepreneurship Research, this year with a special topic: social entrepreneurship.
Before the regular workshop sessions, a doctoral track with feedback and discussion will take place. We therefore encourage PhD students to attend and to present their PhD projects and first drafts.
- Full paper must be written in English and submitted in Word format.
- Use 11 pt Calibri font.
- Set the paper size to A4 (21 × 29.7 cm).
- The page margins must be set as: top 2.5 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, bottom 2.5 cm.
- Include tables and figures at appropriate points in the text; ensure all figures and tables are cited in the text, in numerical order.
- Check that all the figures and tables are clearly legible.
- Suggested paper length is 20 pages, including all figures, tables and references.
- The first page of the full paper should contain the following information:
- Paper title.
- Authors: full name of authors, use numbers to indicate affiliations if necessary.
- Affiliation: provide addresses of the authors’ institutes; email of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: less than 250 words, present the main points of the paper.
- Topic of the workshop.
- Keywords: 4 keywords.
Papers or Extended Abstracts
All papers or extended abstracts should be sent to Cátedra PYME.
Please identify your email with subject "ECFED2018 Paper".
We expect a selection of papers to be published in a book by an international publishing company. Also, negotiations with international journals for special issues are ongoing.
Paper Submission Form
The 2018 conference will focus on, but will not be limited to, the following key themes: