We are pleased to invite you to submit research papers in the 6th International Workshop Entrepreneurship, Culture, Finance and Economic Development - ECFED 2018 - organized by the Cátedra PYME and FAEDPYME to bring together PhD students and experts involved in Entrepreneurship Research, this year with a special topic: social entrepreneurship.
Before the regular workshop sessions, a doctoral track with feedback and discussion will take place. We therefore encourage PhD students to attend and to present their PhD projects and first drafts.
- Full paper must be written in English and submitted in Word format.
- Use 11 pt Calibri font.
- Set the paper size to A4 (21 × 29.7 cm).
- The page margins must be set as: top 2.5 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, bottom 2.5 cm.
- Include tables and figures at appropriate points in the text; ensure all figures and tables are cited in the text, in numerical order.
- Check that all the figures and tables are clearly legible.
- Suggested paper length is 20 pages, including all figures, tables and references.
- The first page of the full paper should contain the following information:
- Paper title.
- Authors: full name of authors, use numbers to indicate affiliations if necessary.
- Affiliation: provide addresses of the authors’ institutes; email of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: less than 250 words, present the main points of the paper.
- Topic of the workshop.
- Keywords: 4 keywords.
Papers or Extended Abstracts
All papers or extended abstracts should be sent to Cátedra PYME.
Please identify your email with subject "ECFED2018 Paper".
We expect a selection of papers to be published in a book by an international publishing company. Also, negotiations with international journals for special issues are ongoing.